Day 19 – Radiating Gratitude

Friday, October 1, 2010

| | |
*Dr. Michael Schlosser*, photo by Cynthia Rose
When gratitude is in your soul, it will also shine through your eyes. It cannot be any other way. There are many ways to change your life, some better than others. I now know that ‘Go Gratitude’ is one of the better ways and it is certainly changing my life in ways I never imagined.

I no longer feel so lonely. There is a difference between being lonely and being alone, and I do need my alone time to recharge. I cannot feel alienated when I am filled with gratitude. My own fear of abandonment is something I have struggled with as far back as I can remember. So now I must question if this is from the time I spent in the hospital and my mom and dad were not there because they were taken to different hospitals; and yet another aha moment! When I am connected to the Light I am not alone. I am strengthening this connection with gratitude.

I bared my soul yesterday in my blog, today I need to heal and recover. As I purge the darkness of my emotions I have more room for gratitude. I feel wonderful as the beautiful Golden Light flows down from above into my crown chakra saturating every cell of my body, healing, cleansing, purifying, and feeding my soul. And it continues flowing into to me, overflowing and radiating to those around me and beyond to every living being and to the Earth.

Today I see the world through eyes of gratitude. I have caught the wave of gratitude and I am enjoying the ride. With gratitude in my heart and a smile on my face, I am Gratitude!

I am Marsha!

Day 19 - GAZE WITH GRATITUDE

0 comments:

Post a Comment