Day 15 – Living and Loving in Gratitude

Friday, October 1, 2010

| | |
Say yes to gratitude! Each person who crosses my path has a gift, it’s my choice whether to accept it or not. It could be as simple as a smile or it could be much more, a relationship, a lesson. Whatever it is, the choice is mine. And I choose to return whatever is given to me with love and Gratitude!

This may sound strange but my life feels, happier, and calmer. I feel this wonderful inner peace and today is only day 15 on my path of Gratitude! It even seems to be affecting my husband. He seems calmer and more peaceful too and is even sleeping better. I Am setting the pattern for others to follow! Strange how one life so affects another, isn’t it?

It’s remarkably humbling to practice Ho’oponopono, but this is what today’s picture reminds me of. Ho’oponopono means to “make it right with the ancestors, or to make right with the people with whom you have relationships.”

Today I am so thankful for the 9th and Final Wave of World Gratitude! It has already changed me more than I could have ever imagined. I am also great’full for having Ho’ponopono in my awareness and today I shall practice it as well. It consists of 4 simple lines: “I love you, I’m sorry, Please forgive me, Thank you”.

It’s so true that I am unique. I guess that’s a nice way of saying I’m different. I have always had trouble feeling like I fit in or that I belong. Perhaps that is why I have travelled so much and lived in so many different places. I could never imagine staying in the same place, there’s so much to experience out there.

I have been many things, a baby, a child, a teenager, a wife, a mother, a grandmother and more. I have learned so many lessons along the way, some I have enjoyed immensely and some not so much, but they have all made me who I am today. There are things I would change but I would not be the same person that I am now. The most important thing to me is to live and love as much as I can, as I continue my life in Love, Light and Gratitude. Go Gratitude!

I am Light, I am Love, I am Gratitude! I am Marsha!

Day 15 - THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU

0 comments:

Post a Comment