Day 9 – Knowing Gratitude

Thursday, September 30, 2010

| | |
Iridescent Glory of Helix Nebula

I can ‘see’ the difference Gratitude is making in my life. It’s still hard to believe that I am actually writing, for 9 days no less! My husband and I had words this morning before he left for work. I think he intentionally speaks so slowly just to irritate me! Then instinctively I finish his sentences and he gets angry with me. Somehow I can’t seem to stop myself from doing this even though I know it upsets him. So today I must go beneath the turmoil and find the calm that is within the NOW to ‘seek’ Gratitude. I do this so I can write. I am doing this for myself.

Oh and another thing that happened this morning, the email for Day 9 not yet arrived in my mailbox, but it’s all good. I am so thankful, I now have the link to the blogs which has all 42 days. Go Gratitude! I feel my life is changing because of my writing, I know it’s early in the process, but I feel great! I am ever so thankful….Go Gratitude!

I think today’s message is about seeing through the Eye of God, seeking and knowing gratitude, and bringing in the necessary changes, the new. So, today I am see(k)ing the world through Gratitude and yes, new views are opening for me; and today I strive to always ‘see’ the world with (k)new views.

I am Gratitude! I am Marsha!


0 comments:

Post a Comment