Day 7 - The Flow of Gratitude

Monday, September 27, 2010

| | |
I can’t believe I am actually writing! Today is number 7. Wow! Not only am I writing each day, I am posting what I write here, on Energy’s Soul Mission, and also at the World Gratitude Gathering Forum in my Heart Speak Blog. I have also received some positive comments which have encouraged me, so much more than anyone realizes. But I know, and I am ‘great’full! Yes! I am Gratitude! Thank you to everyone who has taken time to read my daily postings and to those who have left comments.

My goal each day is firstly, to write; second, to read the title and write about what flows into my mind; third, to read and write about the message and fourth, to post what I have written. I am putting myself out there. I have always wanted to do this, but I have never had the confidence to do it before now. It has been a long process, and it’s taken me a very long time to get to this point in my life.

I learned something very important yesterday. I was upset because the message did not arrive in the morning at the expected time of 9:11am, note the interesting time. I found a link to all of the daily messages. So now I have moved beyond the restraints of time. I can begin my daily writing practice whenever I choose.

Today’s title is Love, Respect, Gratitude. I think that if everyone lived these 3 words, we would all be living in paradise here on earth. Amazing thought! I believe that it all starts with one person, me. It cannot be them or everyone else, it has to be me! I choose to live in Love, Respect and Gratitude.

The picture looks like a beautiful diamond, but I know immediately that it’s a water crystal. This relates nicely to the previous posts, after breath, water is vital for life. Without it, there is no life. It also reminds me how important it is to bless the water before you use it. You can see the results of how the water changes through prayer and blessing in Dr. Emoto’s project.

Today I have so much to be thankful for. My thoughts are flowing like water, sometimes gently, sometimes blocked in a dam and other times with more force as a wave in the ocean, thus the ebb and flow of creativity. I am thankful! Namasté.

I am Love, I am Respect, I am Gratitude! I am Marsha!


0 comments:

Post a Comment