Growing Gratitude

Saturday, March 19, 2011

| | |
In yesterday’s message there was a link to ‘APA, The Grand Mystery of Water’. I watched it this morning, there were 9 videos about 10 minutes each. I found them interesting so I just kept watching until I had watched all of them.

So, today, every time I used some water I thanked it, then saying a little prayer of blessing. It felt really good and I drink a lot of water, mostly in tea. I even blessed the water I used for cleaning. I felt really good all day long. It was an interesting experience to say the least, and I will keep doing it.

In order to Birth a New Reality, I know there will be many things I will need to let go of. Not only things but my beliefs too. It feels a lot like change, I guess it really is change, but somehow it feels good. I really love learning new things and after all, this is a learning experience. I know, that I must release what is no longer needed, what no longer serves my needs in order for me to grow. And that is the hardest, letting go of my attachment to these things even though I know I must make room for the new reality being birthed. I will do the best I can and I will let go of the outcome as I learned in Healing Touch.

I am Marsha, a blooming human!

~ from the Sufi master Hafiz

Light Will someday split you open
Even if your life is now a cage.

Little by little, You will turn into stars.
Little by little, You will turn into
The whole sweet, amorous Universe.

Love will surely burst you wide open
Into an unfettered, booming new galaxy.

You will become so free
In a wonderful, secret
And pure Love That flows
From a conscious, One-pointed, Infinite Light.

Even then, my dear, The Beloved will have fulfilled
Just a fraction, Just a fraction!
Of a promise He wrote upon your heart.

For a divine seed, the crown of destiny,
Is hidden and sown on an ancient, fertile plain
You hold the title to.

O look again within yourself,
For I know you were once the elegant host
To all the marvels in creation.

When your soul begins
To ever bloom and laugh
And spin in Eternal Ecstasy-

O little by little, You will turn into God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment