Joyful Gratitude

Monday, March 21, 2011

| | |
This picture is so interesting. To me it looks like an eye, perhaps the eye of the earth, or the universe. I think this picture tells a story, and I could spend my writing time today just writing about that, but I’m not sure that I should. I see the sun and the moon, and ice and snow, water, flowers, green grass, trees, a seed within, and ever so much potential for all there is...a literal garden of Eden. Amazing!

I have been so consumed for the last few weeks by my website technical details. I have found it difficult to begin writing each day because maybe if I try just one more thing, I can get my WordPress Network to work. And I do keep trying, it’s a mystery I need to solve, a puzzle that needs to be finished, a challenge I have accepted. I have had to take a step back and re-evaluate the situation because I’m not making a lot of progress at the moment. It almost works, but not quite. So, I will keep plugging away.

So, I know it’s time for me to begin working on other things. I will keep trying to find the solution, but I will also try to not let it take over my life. Yes, I am learning from this experience and I guess it was something I needed to learn. I am the only one applying pressure, demanding perfection as usual. Another reminder for me not to be so hard on myself.

I am growing, expanding and most importantly, diversifying. I am merging the darkness of matter and the brilliance of Light, my dream seeds are Unifying Earth and Sky!

In the Heart of Creation, I am Marsha!

Here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart).
~ ee cummings

0 comments:

Post a Comment