Wings of Gratitude

Thursday, March 24, 2011

| | |
Not everything is easy, but it really shouldn’t be so hard for me to find time to write each day. I have to ask what is going on? Am I not ready for my dream seeds to bloom? I want to be a blooming human, I think. But then maybe I don’t. I don’t have any answers right now, but I know it will come to me, hopefully sooner. It seems like it will be so hard to write 2 blogs a day just to catch up but that’s what I will have to do or do I? I don’t know maybe I should proceed at my own pace as I am guided to do so.

Oh, and I have so many other things to do, that are demanding my attention and drawing me away. Then it seems like I don’t have time to get anything done. I am so grateful for this time I have found today to write and I am so grateful that I am busy and have so many things that I want to do. It is so much better than being bored. I have on occasion wondered, how can anyone ever be bored when they can think? But then I have always been able to entertain myself.

In gratitude, I am bringing my inner visions into the Light and so I grow fulfilling my role in “Birthing a New Reality.”

I am Marsha!


"This is how the process should work, your intuition should guide you into forming a right intention, you should take note of that intention and your physical and emotional bodies should translate that intention into the appropriate action.

This is the only way to ensure that your intention is the right one in the first place and that the subsequent action is the correct one to follow that intention. Otherwise, life may carry you off on a journey that you are not too keen on traversing. Life only flows as it should when we intend and act as we should.

The best thing you can ever do is to implicitly trust your intuition, one hundred percent. If you can do this, you will not need to spend all your time intending because you will automatically do what you need to do, without any questions. It will happen naturally, as the Universe commands, you will follow the Universe's lead.

When you trust and follow your intuition, everything you need to do in life becomes instinctive, like taking a step, or taking a breath or blinking an eye. You do not think or mull over it for hours, you do not pine and whine for it, you just do it. Your intentions and actions become one, without any hesitation. You think as you should and do as you should and your life flows exactly as it should."

~ Dawn Mellowship

0 comments:

Post a Comment