Growing with Gratitude

Monday, March 14, 2011

| | |
So many changes are happening in the world. My thoughts and prayers are with the people affected by the catastrophic changes occurring in Japan at this time. I am keeping all those affected in my thoughts and prayers. Please join me in keeping Japan in the Light.

In a time like this it’s difficult to understand why, and I certainly cannot even begin to fathom the reason. On the other hand, I am ever so thankful for all those who survived. In the bigger picture I see this as an opportunity for good to emerge from the destruction as a flower emerges in the spring from the destruction of winter. I believe many dream seeds will be planted and many humans will certainly grow and bloom. We can only wait and see what the future will bring.

I know this will be a year of drastic change, but as the earth renews so will the human spirit. I am looking to the future with hope and gratitude in my heart. And I know my Dream Seeds will Go and Grow as I allow my Great-Full-Ness to flow through to the Heart of me. With Joy and Appreciation, in Gratitude I go, a Blooming Human.

I am Marsha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment