Focus on Gratitude

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

| | |
If we are all creating a New Reality with our thoughts, then, the question becomes, “Can I focus my attention on what is essential for me to thrive in my New Reality?” Of course I can, and I am doing it!

I am finding it easier to focus my attention on my dreams and goals and what I want to achieve since I have been ‘going within’ during my meditations each day. Yes, I still get distracted but it’s okay, I simply redirect my concentration with gratitude. I am discovering a whole new world, a magical place that exists within my soul.

It’s only Day 4 of the Blooming Humans series and I can feel the amazing energy illuminating the sacred space in my heart. I am only beginning to identify my unique role in this process, and so far, I am loving being in the place in my heart where light, love and gratitude lives. My Dream Seed continues to sprout, Bloom and GROW!

With an illuminated heart, I am Marsha!

"Cherish your visions. Cherish your ideals. Cherish the music that stirs in your heart, the beauty that forms in your mind, the loveliness that drapes your purest thoughts, for out of them will grow all delightful conditions, all heavenly environment; of these if you but remain true to them, your world will at last be built." ~ James Allen

0 comments:

Post a Comment