Truthful Gratitude

Saturday, April 2, 2011

| | |
“You laugh at me because I am different, I laugh at you because you are all the same.” ~ Jonathan Davis

I have always been different, ‘special’, unique, etc. No matter what you call it, it’s a difficult burden to carry. As a child, I was made fun of, called various names, and didn’t have many friends. The only thing I ever wanted was to be like everyone else but alas that can never be.

I know from my own life how difficult it is to watch a beautiful person achieve success so easily with everything just falling into place. And I want to be that person too. Why am I not? I see how some people must struggle and fight so hard for the littlest things. Why is that? I often ask, what am I doing wrong? What’s wrong with me?

I was so painfully shy most of my life and I still struggle to overcome it. I also know that my path must be one of communication, so if all I accomplish is my own personal healing from my writing then I am a success. My experience has made me sensitive, caring, and understanding. It makes it easier to be kind to people, because I know the pain they feel. I am not bitter, I am thankful for the person I am today. I have come to realize that normal is highly overrated, and besides I’m not even sure there is such a thing as normal.

Perhaps my purpose is not to be one of the beautiful people but in fact, my purpose is to help those beautiful people achieve their full potential! Another aha moment! Hallelujah! I have found my truth…

With blooming gratitude, kindness, and compassion, I am Marsha!

'Finding the Small, Still Voice Within'

"Daily practice and hindsight vision will convince you of the accuracy of the answers that comes through when you tune inward. Check the results of your decisions when you have followed the advice of the Inner Voice. Keep track of the wisdom and changes that it brings into your life.

As your confidence builds, you will find yourself turning to your inner guidance more and more for important decisions. Your conscious mind will become more in tune with the inner self so that you need not ask on small matters. Your intuition will develop more so that decisions are made with conscious mind and Inner Wisdom working together.

You will experience less conflict in your life as you have a means of always knowing what is right and correct for you.
As you learn to recognize the genuine authority of your Inner Wisdom, you will realize the power that you hold is within your own being. Daily practice seeking your own truth instead of relying on others helps validate the guidance that you are being given.

Trust in the process of seeking within grows as a tenure of your experience. Once you are certain of the validation of the voice that you hear as being consistent for your growth and well being, the process becomes an automatic part of your spiritual practice."

~ Lynn Namka

0 comments:

Post a Comment