Intentional Gratitude

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

| | |
I experienced miraculous changes during my 42 days of ‘Go Gratitude’ which later evolved into ‘World Gratitude.’ Now Stacey Robyn is part of the ‘Blooming Humans Ground Crew,’ so I am choosing to write another series of blogs for 42 days. How could I not? Stacey is my ray of sunshine, my inspiration! I am so very thankful that I have planted my Dream Seeds and it’s time to fulfill my dreams in Birthing a New Reality. I know deep inside my soul, I have been preparing, each day of my life, for what is unfolding now. So, here we grow again, Beloveds.

"What we think, we become. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world." ~ The Buddha

For many years now I have wanted to be a webmaster, creating, designing and developing websites. Then recently my daughter had someone create a site for her using WordPress. I thought kewl! Learning how to use WordPress became my new favorite pastime, which I had expected to be relatively easy to learn and of course lots of fun. I am sad to say I have been so disappointed, because it is neither. It has become a painful drudgery, ah another lesson to learn. Some dreams die hard. But maybe, I am supposed to create my own websites and not sites for others. So, I haven’t totally give up, I have just decided to take another step back and try another approach.

I know this is a time of great growth for me spiritually, and that also means profound change and transformation not only for me, but the world as well. I will continue to envision an emerging world of Peace and Illumination.

In gratitude I go...and grow! I am Marsha!

“Gratitude is an essential facet of love that opens you to redefine your purpose as a supportive extension of the Divine, rather than the whimsical outreach of fate or the exacting reaction of a mechanical, detached universe.”

~ From 'Principles of Personal Transformation' by wingmakers

0 comments:

Post a Comment