Blooming Gratitude

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

| | |
HeART Peace by Frattali

Everything begins with one small seed, one small step, one small idea in the blink of an eye. So what if just for today, everyone showed kindness to others, and they in turn showed kindness and so on and so on… An most importantly, what if we started ‘killing’ everyone with ‘kindness’ instead of ‘war’… What would happen? Wouldn’t it be amazing? The whole world would change and be a better place, a place filled with kindness. Perhaps something as simple as a smile or a thank you, or even a hello. Just imagine it! Can you? I can and it could begin with one simple act of kindness.

“Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.”
~ Mark Twain

I can see that each day is bringing subtle changes, shifts and growth in my life. I know my Dream Seeds are growing stronger with each breath I take, Divine Light is flowing with grace into my heart, body and soul healing, and removing the veils of time. I am thankful for the love in my heart, for each breath of gratitude I take and for each step I take as I birth my new reality!

Filling my heart with love, kindness, and gratitude! I am Marsha!


I am blossoming in Spirit's time.  Knowing this, I turn to my inner flowering securely. Within the environment of my own heart, I enjoy the sunlight of safety, the warmth of harmony, the strength of right companions.

Focused on the reality that Spirit is my constant companion, I remember to be comforted by the continuity of my blessings. Grounded in the safety of divine presence, I am able to breathe deeply, pause in my striving, and notice the unfolding of one gift into another.

My life is evolutionary and revolutionary. My attitude of openness, expectation, and observation yields me a sense of abundance.

~ From Julia Cameron's, Blessings

0 comments:

Post a Comment