Hearing Gratitude

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

| | |
I have filled my heart with gratitude, and fanned the fire of my heart flame and now I am nurturing the Dream Seeds within my heart. I have ridden the waves of gratitude and now I hear a new reality calling to me. I fully embrace this opportunity to jump in and ride the flow as I birth a new reality. Oh yes, change has indeed come.

I live in a time filled with coincidences and synchronicity, and the answers to my questions appear out of nowhere. I’m not sure where all of this will take me, but I have no fear, only courage, as I follow my heart to fulfill a greater purpose.

I have heard the call of gratitude, and I will continue streaming love and light through my heart into the world and beyond. I walk a healing path which allows me to birth a new reality filled with love, light and gratitude. And it all begins with one small step, one act of kindness...

In gratitude, I am Marsha!

“Truth allows you to live every day with integrity. Everything you do and say shows the world who you really are—let it be the truth.” ~ Oprah

0 comments:

Post a Comment