Rays of Gratitude

Friday, April 8, 2011

| | |
When I look at this picture it reminds me of a time during a moment of despair from the depths of depression, I so hated myself that I wanted to die. So, as I lay in bed before I fell asleep, I imagined I was being stabbed in the chest with imaginary swords, similar to the one in today’s picture.

When I woke up in the morning my chest hurt so much. It was kind of scary, but I learned how powerful the mind is and what thoughts can do. Well, I never did that again, and I had a renewed belief in the power of distant healing. It was a turning point that changed my life. I began to learn about not polluting the world with negative thoughts because as Mike Dooley says, “Thoughts become things… choose the good ones!”

With rays of golden light and morphing dreams, I am Marsha!

The vision that you glorify in your mind, the ideal that you enthrone in your heart, this you will build your life by, and this you will become. ~ Anonymous

0 comments:

Post a Comment