Cherished Gratitude

Monday, April 4, 2011

| | |
I really do cherish all my experiences, and even though it has been a difficult path to walk, I still wouldn’t change anything. I have to ask, “Would I be a better person if my life had been easier?” All I can say is no, I think I would be shallow and certainly less compassionate.

I also wonder, what would it have been like to have a wonderful mother who actually loved me? I have never been close to her and I will never be. I always thought I would never be like her and so I tried to do everything better, at least differently. But when I look in the mirror I see the resemblance and I so hate it.

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and wisdom to know the difference.

So, why is it that most women, especially me, are so traumatized by the thought of becoming their mothers, when men don’t seem to mind being like their fathers? Inquiring minds what to know. It just doesn’t seem fair.
Always with sonic blooms in my heart, I am Marsha!

TheDailyLove.com

"Another way to think about intention is that intention is a guiding principle or purpose that leads the way, helps you clarify choices and, if done right, PULLS you in it's direction. When you know what your intention is, or WHY you do what you do, you now have a filter which to pass all decisions, choices and actions through.

If you come to a crossroads and don't know the best choice to make, remember your intention and it will become obvious what you should do.

The beautiful thing about having an intention is that it gives all the energy in your life a point of focus to gather around. Energy is free flowing until it is given a focus. It's well known that where attention goes, energy flows. Think of intention as a constant rallying point and place of focus.

For example, if your intention is to be of service and spread love, like mine is, when you meet challenging situations the question you ask yourself is, "in this moment, how can I be of service and spread love?" Asking this question will help you respond to your circumstances instead of react to them. And in doing so you will continue to create and manifest the life of your intention."

~ Mastin Kipp

0 comments:

Post a Comment