Flow-ering Gratitude

Saturday, April 9, 2011

| | |
I never used to snore, but my husband says I do now. It seems kind of crazy. Makes me wonder why. He told me that he was surprised that it didn’t wake me up. Well, the other night I dreamed I was snoring. And I remember thinking I didn’t want to quit snoring because it felt good. So, I guess it did wake me up, But he was sound asleep, and of course I did not tell him!

Of course, I do know that’s not what the message is about, ‘Day 26 - Flow-ering Dreams, but this is what came to mind as I read the title. So that’s what I chose to wrote about. Tonight, I think I will set my intention as I enter the castle within to dream about the Dream Seeds in my Heart and Birthing my New Reality just to see what happens… and so the story continues!

With Flow-ering Dreams of Gratitude, I am Marsha!

I Dream with Powerful Intention

Opening my mind to Spirit, I trust my intuition to deliver powerful visions of my inspired future, and I empower my intent to transform those visions into reality.

- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

0 comments:

Post a Comment