Bee-Coming

Monday, April 11, 2011

| | |
I have been using ‘Gratitude’ as part of each title in this series of blogs, but today is doesn’t seem right to say ‘Bee-coming Gratitude’ after all I am Gratitude! It has become an integral part of my life already.

I am bee-coming a blooming human, certainly, my dream seeds are bee-coming … As my soul calls for transformation, I am bee-coming the river that flows into the ocean, the waves caressing the shores of the new reality coming into this world. I am thankful for this opportunity, all that is no longer needed is falling away, allowing me to be reborn. I am not sure where my journey will take me, but I have the courage to let go of the shore.

I am living in the present and allowing the darkness that no longer serves me to fall away, so that brighter, clearer Light can replace it. Everything is choice… I chose to live at this time, and I am choosing to set new intentions and make energetic connections that resonate with my soul. And the most important thing I choose to do, is to never stop learning and growing.

With increasing light and an ever-evolving soul, I am Marsha!

"For all who are stepping forth into the field of oneness, there is a clarion call sounding. This call is of the heart, a wave of inspiration set forth to reverberate thru the new planetary grid structure and one that will give us the green light to create new openings, opportunities and connections with others of like-mind and heart. 

I am told that this group of wayshowers are those who will "bring forth the blueprints of the celestial kingdom for the creation of a new planet, a new way of being and a new system of stewardship."

This is the year that we have the opportunity to co-create anew...to physically build something better, more sustainable and with the intention of the highest good for all. This is the moment where we apply our VISIONary leadership skills and share our inspired ideas with others.

There are those already well-versed in these new creations… which will be guided heavily by sacred geometry and the electro-magnetic vortices which align all major power-centers to create the ascendant grid structure for the physical planet… and those with this sacred knowledge will be stepping forth to offer their knowledge to those who require it.

"We are so looking forward to seeing your physical creations take form, the building of a new world based on the needs of the people & the planetary body as a whole."

~ Lauren C. Gorgo

0 comments:

Post a Comment