Actualizing Gratitude

Thursday, April 14, 2011

| | |

Many years ago before I began my spiritual journey, I thought the only one who could protect me was God, and I am sure this was so at the time. When I was afraid, I would repeat the Lord’s Prayer over and over and over. Did this work? I believe it did, because I know in my heart there is a lot of power in prayers.

I first learned how to surround myself with White Light to protect myself. This eventually turned into mirrors, so the negativity would be reflected back to the sender. This would usually put a stop rather quickly to the unwanted energy. I became so good at blocking the negative energy that I was not allowing good energy to penetrate my protective box. It was as if I was in a coffin, I was safe and comfortable but desperately alone in my own little world. I was not allowing in any Light so I slowly learned to change my protection methods because there must be a balance. Just as plants need light so do I, because without it I could never grow.

One day I began transforming the negative energy into positive energy and only returned Light to the sender. There is an unbelievable amount of evil in this world, and since I am sensitive to being overwhelmed by it, I have learned to shut it out. It is a matter of survival for me. One of the hardest things I have ever done is to breathe in the darkness, transforming it and breathing out Light. I can only do this for a few minutes at a time. I believe every little helps, so I continue… Another method, and easier I might add, is to simply channel it down into the center of earth where it is destroyed by the molten core or send it to the Sun where it’s burnt up.

And so my journey of Light continues, as I open my heart and soul to the Divine Light, ever onward, and growing as I go with the flow. Always changing and re-arranging energy, allowing many transitions happening at the speed of love in perfect unison for my soul.

With blossoming dreams and an open heart, I am Marsha!

The greatest achievement is selflessness.
The greatest worth is self-mastery.
The greatest quality is seeking to serve others.
The greatest precept is continual awareness.
The greatest medicine is the emptiness of everything.
The greatest action is not conforming with the worlds ways.
The greatest magic is transmuting the passions.
The greatest generosity is non-attachment.
The greatest goodness is a peaceful mind.
The greatest patience is humility.
The greatest effort is not concerned with results.
The greatest meditation is a mind that lets go.
The greatest wisdom is seeing through appearances.
                                                                      ~Siddhartha

0 comments:

Post a Comment