Day 42 - Celebrating Gratitude

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

| | |
". . . there will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning."
~ Louis L. Armour

*ArtPeace gifted by Tammi Baliszewski*
Whew! I have managed to complete 42 days of writing about my journey with gratitude. This is not an ending but a new beginning. It feels amazing and I am so excited because I have not always finished everything that I have started. I am celebrating the magic, the joy and the miracles that gratitude has brought into my life. I am the Spirit of Gratitude!
“Celebrate good times, come on!" ~ Celebration, Kool & the Gang
On Day 40 I wrote about complaining, I have one thing to add about Kevin, my ever complaining husband, he never ever complains about my cooking. I am NOT a good cook mind you, but he is an intelligent man. He knows that if he complains I will stop cooking! Haha Then he will have to cook for himself. He makes a mean bowl of Cheerio’s and he knows how to use that microwave like no one else can. Oh, and he’s really good at opening boxes of ice cream. All kidding aside, he was a cook in the Army, so he really does know his way around a kitchen. My grandmother was such a good cook, my daughter Becky is a fantastic cook, my mother is the absolute worst cook I have ever known. Some people have a knack for cooking and some don’t, that’s just the way it is and I am ok with it.

Before I start my next project, I am going to take a few days to finish reading This is the Moment and Gratitude A way of Life. There are so many things I want to do, I had to make a list to prioritize my ideas. Wow! When I was deep in the darkness of depression, I used to pray for a reason to get up in the morning. It feels so good to have dreams again, and a reason to get out of bed each day. Each day that I walk in gratitude I move farther away from the darkness and closer to the light. Yay! Go gratitude!

I cannot say ‘Good bye’, I must say ‘Hello’ because this is not the end, it is only the beginning. I have learned so much and I cannot stop now. Gratitude has become an integral part of me, like a wave surging through my body with each beat of my heart. I cannot live without it. Yes, gratitude is my life. I am forever changed, what an amazing ride, thank you Stacy! I have made my place in gratitude and I am going to live every day of my life in gratitude, now, forever and always in gratitude.

Always celebrating good times and resonating with Gratitude! Always! I am Marsha!

Day 42 - TRINITY OF GRATITUDE

0 comments:

Post a Comment