Complete in Gratitude

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

| | |
My goal was to write 42 blogs, and not 42 days, so it has taken me a little longer to complete this series, but I’m ok with that. I am so Great-Full for another amazing 42 Day adventure inspired by Stacey Robyn. It’s been an interesting ride, filled with amazing and most importantly, positive changes and oh so many ah-ha moments.

A few blogs ago, in Unifying Gratitude, I wrote a Haiku poem for the people of Japan and submitted it to OM-Times Magazine. Today I found out that my poem was selected, along with many others, in the May issue and also in their You Tube video. What a wonderful new beginning and an amazing way to complete my series of 42 Dream Seed blogs. I feel so blessed to even be included, I have come so far and it’s nothing short of miraculous!

Today is Day 42 and I have completed this journey and I will begin another, I’m thinking of calling it ‘Miracles.’ I never wrote very many blogs after the first series, so we shall see…

Blessings of Love, Light and Gratitude, I am Marsha!

Day 42 BLOOMING HUMANS ARE WE, by Stacey Robyn

BIRTHING NEW REALITY, we are GROWING IN GRATITUDE.

Thru PRAYER, MEDITATION, AND CONTEMPLATION, with INTENTION
ATTENTION, we create (W)RITES OF PASSAGE … consciously designing, initiating and celebrating our co-journey into the Age of Peace and Illumination.

The First Spirit, The WATERS OF LIFE expand, activate and nourish our Dream Seeds; RELEASING TO GROW, we birth ROOTS AND SHOOTS, carrying our visions INWARD, ONWARD, UPWARD, OUTWARD.
RADICAL ACTION opens the Way, for PHOTOSYNTHESIS to feed our Light bodies, and vivify our whole-being.

With open hearts, we see BEAUTY ALL AROUND and choose - again and again - to BE LOVE.

Celebrating our ROOTS OF UNITY, we co-create (K)NEW STRUCTURES. SOURCE CODED TO THRIVE, our dreams, callings and visions continue to GO AND GROW.

RE-VIEWING INTENT WITH GRATITUDE; we explore new pathways of Appreciation and SELF LOVE. We ASK AND ACT, harmonizing in-flow and out-flow, consciously choosing when, where, why and how to Go.

BUDDING HAIKU is the Poetry of Possibility; written in our Hearts, our CHERISHED DREAMS become reality.

Our HUMANIFESTO guides, connects, unifies and inspires … We choose to BE the change we wish to see in the World.

In change we trust, as MORPHING DREAMS become FLOWERING BEAUTY; ENCHANTING FLOWERS UNIFYING HEARTS AND MINDS … BEE-COMING is our Joy.

The DIVINE UNION of Heart and Mind, Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine, Light and Dark, Above and Below facilitates ACTUALIZATION FERTILIZATION … proceeding the THE GREAT GIVE-AWAY, of the fruits of our TREE OF LOVE, now thriving in the GARDEN OF ILLUMINATED HEARTS.

BE LOVED, we are ONE AS MANY, MANY AS ONE

With Faith Wisdom, INTUITION FRUITION synchronously guides our daily lives, and IN GRATITUDE WE GROW.

We BE-MEMBER … ONE HEART, ONE WORLD, ONE LOVE … We are THE GREAT COMING TOGETHER.

BLOOMING HUMANS ARE WE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment