One In Oneness

Saturday, April 30, 2011

| | |
Changes can occur in an instant but it takes so much longer for my mind to accept it. Change, my constant companion, has always been difficult for me. I am also not good with surprises or last minute adventures. On the other hand, I love miracles, flashes of insight and ah-ha moments!

For the longest time, I have believed that change was the only thing I could count on, but I have come to realize that I can trust the peace and stillness deep within my soul, in my castle. I know that only love is real. In my world of illusion, it often takes time for my mind to develop the willingness to accept change. But now I wonder, could it be that change is an illusion?

A few years ago I had an out of body experience. I believe it only lasted a few seconds, but I learned so much during such a short time, I realized that time had passed differently for me during the time I was floating out of my body. Along with change, time is another illusion in the world of matter.

Even though I realize that this world is only an illusion, and it seems silly to get upset about something someone says or does, or even to get frustrated with my computer, I’m sure that when little things like this happen, I will have to remind myself that it’s not real. This concept is huge for me, because I know from my past experience that I have extreme difficulty expressing anger toward others. I tend to hold in it, and repressed anger turns into depression.

I also know from my own experience that it’s not always that easy for me to change my beliefs, it’s a process that takes time. So, here I go, one breath, one heartbeat, one step at a time, allowing my Tree of Love to thrive in the Garden of Illuminated Hearts...

One Heart, One World, One Love, I am Marsha!


"The relationship between our quest for divine purpose and our capacity to love is tangible. As we open the gateway to our heart, our callings step on through, revealing themselves a little bit more with every deepening.

As we infuse our lives with loving-kindness, we enliven our path, granting ourselves the energy we need to see our Godly purpose all the way through to completion. Love is God in her most clarified forms."

~ Jeff Brown (Soulshaping)

0 comments:

Post a Comment