Day 30 - Seizing Gratitude by the Horns

Thursday, October 7, 2010

| | |
*image source ~ souledout.org
Each day as I write about my emotions, I am healing them. As I release my negative emotions I am able to raise my vibration thus making room for more light in my body, my aura and my soul. My intent is to fill not only my heart with gratitude but my entire beingness. Gratitude is raising my light vibration and bringing balance and harmony into to my life. Gratitude stills my emotions and brings a sense of peace and calm into my life. And yes doors are opening... and change has indeed come!


A few days ago, on Day 27, I mentioned This is the Moment, by Walter Green. I went to his website, seized the moment and shared my story. Yesterday I received an email from Walter and his associate Christine asking permission to use my story and in return they would send me an autographed copy of his book. O.M.G. I am just ecstatic! I so wanted to read his book but international shipping rates and taxes can be expensive, so I was going to wait until it was available at the Amazon site in the United Kingdom. I even tried to buy the kindle version from the U.S. but Amazon knew I was in Europe! Oh and by the way I don’t even have a Kindle. How’s that for funny? Never the less I am very great’full for the offer and very excited as well. I am really looking forward to reading Walter’s book and continuing my journey in gratitude after the 42 days that I have committed to the 9th and Final Wave of World Gratitude. I am also looking forward to seeing where Stacey will take ’Go Gratitue’ in the future.


During my darkness while I was living in Florida, I went to see a psychic, Rosa, another Angel in disguise. I was skeptical but my friends wanted me to go with them. So we took our turns going in one at a time. When it was my turn she shuffled a deck of tarot cards and I cut them. She turned them over one by one, and the first thing she said to me was “You are going to live for a very long time.” Wouldn’t a normal person be happy with this? But then no one has ever describe me as normal! I so did not want to hear that, I was hoping my exit from this life would happen sooner rather than later!


My death seemed like my only escape from all the pain and misery I was in. Alas, it was not to be. I didn’t hear too much of what she said after that, I was just too upset, but I have thought a lot about it since then. It was what I needed to hear at the time, providing me with the motivation to change my life. I have told my children, and everyone that might have to make that decision that I don’t want to be a burden like my mother. If the time ever comes that I can no longer take care of myself, please just put me in in a nursing home. I hope that day never comes, I want to live and to love in gratitude fulfilling my highest potential, leaving nothing undone. And when I die, I can only hope that I pass peacefully in my sleep!


30 days of Gratitude, woohoooooooooo! Igniting my spark and seizing the moment! I am Marsha!

Day 30 - RE-VIEWING GRATITUDE

0 comments:

Post a Comment